Opportunities @ NVPC
Change your day job. Transform Singapore into a Giving Nation through developing insights to inspire action via meaningful, impact-driven research. We seek motivated candidates with the passion to make this happen, where the ability to make a difference at national level is a reward in itself, with meaningful work at the intersection of the non-profit, public and private sectors.
You will be part of the Knowledge team. You will conduct quantitative and qualitative research on volunteerism and philanthropy, and analyse data and trends on giving to inform and influence key stakeholders. You will look for facts and statistics and help others apply them to create value. You should know the non-profit space well, not just at the policy level, but also what's happening on the ground.
1. Manage projects and conduct end-to-end qualitative and quantitative research projects such as large-scale landscape studies of giving behaviour and attitudes among individuals and corporations.
2. For each project, responsibilities include conceptualisation of research brief, conducting fieldwork (via a project team or a market research agency), data cleaning, analysis, data interpretation and developing reports to make recommendations for internal and external audiences to enhance existing practices.
a) Investigate and collate information, data and trends in giving (both current and future) in Singapore and abroad.
b) Conduct secondary research and literature reviews on volunteerism and philanthropy.
c) Manage collaborative research work with partners such as institutes of higher learning.
- Degree in Psychology, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business or a related field..
- At least 3 years of experience in a market research, surveying or any relevant role, preferably in a research agency or institute.
- Proficient in SPSS.
- Knowledge of other business intelligence or analytics tools and MS Excel (including macros) would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Curiosity and interest in looking for data and statistics that create value.
- Some knowledge of the non-profit space through personal commitment as a volunteer/donor.
Opportunities @ CFS
Meet Like Minded People
Find volunteering opportunities & NPO partners
Company of Good
Corporate Giving Advisory Council