Opportunities @ NVPC
This role supports the work of the Knowledge Team in:
- Understanding what influences and motivates giving
- Managing and enhancing the knowledge database on volunteerism and philanthropy in Singapore
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing content on volunteerism and philanthropy for online and offline platforms, including toolkits, checklists and digital media
- Evaluating existing research, policies and initiatives to identify emerging global trends and key issues that affect the social fabric in Singapore
- Managing the knowledge repository to ensure that content is current, relevant and appropriate
- Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Science or relevant discipline.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant role. Fresh graduates may be considered for the Senior Executive role.
- Strong writing skills.
- Lateral thinking skills, with the ability to synthesize a wide range of information.
- Knowledge of social issues and social policy in Singapore.
- Working knowledge of web-based communication and/or design tools and products.
- Experience in knowledge management processes and procedures.
- Some knowledge of the non-profit space through professional or personal commitment as volunteer / donor.
- Driven to produce excellent results with a mindset for continuous improvement.
- Openness to learning and flexibility to respond to a dynamic environment.
How to Apply
· Please email your resume, stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
· Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities @ CFS
Meet Like Minded People
Find volunteering opportunities & NPO partners
Company of Good
Corporate Giving Advisory Council