Opportunities @ NVPC
CoLABS - Cause Based Networks
The CoLABS - Cause Based Networks team work with key stakeholders, including philanthropists, family and private foundations, community foundations , corporates (MNCs, GLS, SMEs),business associations, public sector and government agencies as well as advisors and networks in the Philanthropy Ecosystem to:-
(a) Develop strategies to build and strengthen the eco-system,
(b) Develop programmes, engagement platforms towards community building and magnifying the impact of giving.
(c) Develop partnerships to support and strengthen the programmes.
The primary focus of this role would be to develop and execute engagement platforms and programmes.
1. Implement engagement programmes that will influence Giving practices to be strategic and collaborative; including the coordination of a team and its work plans.
2. Conduct research to support design, development and delivery of programmes, identify new models (locally/regionally/internationally) that can be present and promoted to local stakeholders to inspire better giving in Singapore.
3. Project manage events, ranging from networking sessions to large-scale public events, including the curating of content agenda for the network series, collaborate with partners and other teams within NVPC to operate the network events, and administer the event logistics
4. Be the knowledge expert in the giving practices that will equip stakeholders with the knowledge, skills and guidance to begin or improve their giving journey.
5. Manage the administrative systems and processes of the department, e.g. CRM and KPI tracking and reporting
6. Support high quality engagement with stakeholders
7. Work cross-functionally to meet the macro-level objectives of the Strategic Partnership team and NVPC as a whole
At least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Minimum 5 years of working experience
Experience in managing events and conferences, and project management
A successful track record in partnership development
Experience planning , development and execution of programmes involving multiple stakeholders
Knowledge of the corporate operational environment and/or the not- for-profit sector
Able to undertake research and be proficient in research methodologies
An ability to analyze, conceptualize and synthesize information in a meaningful way
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills with ability to work cross-functionally and develop strong strategic partnerships
Ability to work independently with personal initiative with the desire to meet personal and team objectives
Proficient in MS office suite
Experience working with Salesforce, mail chimp and survey monkey or equivalent applications
Passionate about the social sector and engendering a spirit of giving throughout Singapore
Hands on and detailed
Gregarious and team oriented
How to Apply
· Please email your resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities @ CFS
Meet Like Minded People
Find volunteering opportunities & NPO partners
Company of Good
Corporate Giving Advisory Council