Opportunities @ NVPC
The candidate will handle the all-rounded functions of marketing and communications. The role includes managing events, content for communications (to the media, social media, websites etc.), publicity for NVPC’s initiatives and platforms, providing marketing support to the different teams in NVPC and idea creation to promote the giving agenda and facilitate partnerships to promote the giving agenda.
The candidate should display leadership characteristics, act as a professional role model and be able to direct independent projects. Also, he/she should possess the ability to act and react professionally to situations, circumstances and individuals to manage people and projects to ensure smooth flow and smooth interactions with all stakeholders to successfully achieve outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- End-to-end project and/or event management of NVPC’s initiatives. Able to lead and execute projects with internal stakeholders as well as external partners to ensure that the project and/or initiative is successfully carried out and meets the objectives and goals set.
- Identify and set clear success indicators for each project and initiative before execution. Monitor progress throughout the course of the project and analyse success indicators and/or response indicators post-project.
- Support the Advocacy team in cross-team projects, partnerships with external stakeholders, campaigns and communications to promote the giving agenda and NVPC’s goals.
- Work with different teams in NVPC to support their marketing needs for projects or campaigns to enable each team to achieve their objectives as well as to ensure alignment with NVPC’s goals.
- Create content for relevant platforms with strategic direction from Content Leadership/Communications/Advocacy teams or team leads (offline and online). The content should inspire, move hearts and minds and shift thinking to positive action.
- Manage the marketing of websites and social media marketing – giving.sg and NVPC’s corporate website through partnerships, content marketing, database marketing, advertising and other forms of publicity. Knowledge and experience in executing digital marketing is important.
- At least a bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Media, Communications or a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in marketing-related work. Hands-on experience in a marketing and communications role in the non-profit sector is an advantage.
- Digital native; familiar with technology, presentations and social media.
- Design skills (graphic and/or layout) and ability to serve as an Emcee for events are an advantage.
- Positive can-do attitude and unafraid to take on projects and challenges.
- Diligent, logical and practical.
- Team player who is able to speak up respectfully with suggestions and solutions.
How to Apply
· Please email your resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities @ CFS
Meet Like Minded People
Find volunteering opportunities & NPO partners
Company of Good
Corporate Giving Advisory Council