Opportunities @ NVPC
Deputy Director, Knowledge
In the research division of NVPC, the Deputy Director is pivotal in developing insights and inspiring action through research and best practices. The incumbent should be a leader passionate to make this happen, who values the ability to make a difference at national level with meaningful work at the intersection of non-profit, public and private sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic research programs to measure and gauge the giving landscape and set national benchmarks for Singapore.
- Produce insights to help spin / curate convincing stories that touch the hearts of givers.
- Put in place best practices and / or adopt world-class research methodologies and approaches.
- Coach and provide guidance on the application and usage of research tools / techniques so as to build the capability of internal staff.
- Build and maintain relationships with division heads and external users through discussions about their research / information needs and / or sharing of research findings.
- Establish good relations with research agencies and public sectors in Singapore.
- Secure research budget and monitor expenses.
- A degree in sociology, psychology or Business Studies with at least 8 – 10 years of working experience directly in or with research agencies.
- Knowledge of happenings on the ground of non-profit space through both professional and personal commitment as volunteer / donor preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with analytical and statistical tools such as SPSS.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to see the big picture and attend to details simultaneously.
- Curious in nature and enjoys looking for facts and statistics to help others apply them to create value.
How to Apply
· Please email your resume, stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
· Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities @ CFS
Meet Like Minded People
Find volunteering opportunities & NPO partners
Company of Good
Corporate Giving Advisory Council