Opportunities @ NVPC
One of NVPC’s key initiatives to grow Singapore into a Giving Nation is our online giving platform, Giving.sg. This is a one-stop national platform that enables givers to contribute their time and skills through volunteering, or contribute financially by making a donation to receivers.
In the Knowledge team, we tap on the power of data analytics to understand our givers to design targeted nudges to motivate more contributors to come onboard and to start giving or to give more. We aim to share insights about givers with receivers and work with them to improve their pitch and engagement with givers. As part of NVPC’s research function, we also transform intelligence into knowledge publications.
We are embarking on a journey to build our data analytics framework and system. We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to join us on this journey to maximise the use of our data in informing our nationwide work at the intersection of non-profit, public and private sectors.
- Manage projects and conduct end-to-end data analytics projects such as performance tracking of the online giving platform and performing segmentation analysis of users on the platform.
- For each project, responsibilities include conceptualisation of analytics framework, mapping and blending of data sources and data points, analysis and interpretation of data and developing dashboards and reports to make recommendations for internal and external audiences to enhance performance of the platform.
· Manage collaborative data analytics work with other national intermediaries.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in a data analytics or related role.
- Proficient in Tableau or other business intelligence or analytics tools, e.g. Power BI, Qlik Sense or R.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Knowledge of SPSS and MS Excel (including macros) would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and interest in analysing data and statistics to create value.
- Some knowledge of the non-profit space through personal commitment as a volunteer/donor.
How to Apply
- Please email your resume, stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities @ CFS
Meet Like Minded People
Find volunteering opportunities & NPO partners
Company of Good
Corporate Giving Advisory Council