Opportunities @ NVPC
Customer Service (6-month contract)
The candidate will assist in all operational aspects of Giving.sg with the purpose of growing informed giving. He/she will join the team on a 6-month contract (subject to extension).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle a service desk hotline and mailbox, and ensure all incidents/requests are properly tracked in the ticketing tool
- Assess customer needs and provide professional customer service over the phone/email to resolve customer’s enquiries/feedback accurately and efficiently
- Follow up on outstanding cases and perform callbacks to customers
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments at all levels
- Perform User Acceptance testing to ensure that solutions meet the functional and non-functional requirements
- Identify areas of possible process improvements and recommend appropriate solutions to address gaps and achieve operational efficiency
- Assist and support team in fulfilling administrative or any other ad-hoc tasks when required
- At least a GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in customer service.
- Prior experience in non-profit sector in Donations, Volunteer and Fundraising is an advantage.
- Bilingual (English and second language).
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be meticulous, responsible, able to multitask, highly adaptable and have a positive learning attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team with all levels of staff.
How to Apply
· Please email your resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities @ CFS
Meet Like Minded People
Find volunteering opportunities & NPO partners
Company of Good
Corporate Giving Advisory Council