Opportunities @ NVPC
The role of the Corporate Development Team is to build a high-performing, agile organisation with the capability to respond rapidly to constant changes with speed, grace and determination.
We do this by building a purpose-driven culture based on strong organisational values as well as the principles of trust and accountability. We develop a dynamic and engaged workforce where individuals with the right skills, knowledge and attributes are placed in the right roles and leadership capabilities are elevated at all levels. We provide a safe and conducive environment that facilitates interaction and collaboration. We create a stable pool of resources and align organisation systems, policies, processes, and practices to support the organisation’s goals.
The incumbent will be part of Corporate Development Team. This role provides administrative support to the Finance Lead to ensure the smooth running of Finance functions. The position requires a multi-skilled person with strong administrative and operational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer the procurement processes
- Ensure that the procurement process adheres to company policies, procedures and client requirements
- Liaise with and respond to queries form internal and external parties
- Provide support to the various teams in preparing Request for Quotation/Proposal, price negotiations, Purchase Orders (PO) to ensure that NVPC’s best interests are consistently achieved
- Prepare the vendors’ payments through internet banking or cheques
- Arrange for authorized signatories to sign the cheques
- Issue invoices and tax deductible receipts to clients
- Build, develop and manage relationships with vendors, leading to effective partnerships
- Maintain and update vendor database
- Handle cash and cheques received from clients and manage banking matters
- Provide support in other finance matters and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Finance Lead
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Minimum AAT or Diploma in Accountancy.
- Fresh school-leavers are welcome. Applicants with 1-2 years of accounting experience are preferred.
- Knowledge of full set of accounts is an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to Apply
- Please email your resume, stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities @ CFS
Meet Like Minded People
Find volunteering opportunities & NPO partners
Company of Good
Corporate Giving Advisory Council